We specialize in Flooded Business Cleanup and Restoration
We specialize in Flooded Business Cleanup and Restoration!
A business can have a flood at any time, although water damage most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to water intrusion because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level – this is also where businesses typically store important documents and inventory. There are a number of reasons why your business could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface Fire to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Fire supply-line break or hot-Fire tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about business Flooding?
Call Today – 631-265-9200
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your business's structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get. Not only that but the damage to inventory and important documents could be dramatic and irreversible.
The bottom line: a flooded business can jeopardize your health, safety, and your business’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Business Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Business Flooded? Call Us Today – 631-265-9200