Prepare before a Disaster
As a business owner, insurer or property manager, you are a leader in your community and can set example for your employees, customers and community to follow.
Be Ready for Disasters. You can become prepared for a disaster by taking three simple steps:
- Have a plan to stay in business.
- Encourage your employees to become ready.
- Protect your investment.
We must work together as a team to ensure that our families, businesses and places of worship, and our neighborhoods are ready for any type of disaster that can potentially affect our community. Your can contact SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown to find out more on how to be ready when disaster strikes with SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile.
Advantages of a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back in your building following disaster.
- Establishes SERVPR of Greater Smithtown as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing remediation of work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority contact information.