Happy and Safe Labor Day
SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown wishes you all a Happy and Safe Labor Day! Are you Ready for the upcoming Storm?
10 Ways You Can Be Prepared:
If disaster strikes, will you be ready? It is important to prepare before disaster occurs. Consider the following steps to help you better prepare for and emergency situation.
- Sign up for local alerts and warnings, download apps, and or check access for wireless emergency alerts.
- Develop a test emergency communications plans.
- Assemble or update emergency supplies.
- Learn about local hazards and conduct a drill to practice emergency response actions.
- Participate in a preparedness discussion, training, or class.
- Collect and safeguard critical documents.
- Plan with neighbors to help each other and share resources.
- Document property and obtain appropriate insurance for relevant hazards.
- Make property improvements to reduce potential injury and property damage.
- Hold a scenario-based continuity of operations tabletop exercise for your organization.
We hope you all had a great summer. Thank you for your business. Please feel free to call us with any questions.