Why Hire Fire Damage Restoration Professionals?
SERVPRO is prepared and ready to handle fire damage to restore your Smithtown interior fully
If you have a small fire in your home with minimal damage, you may think that you can begin DIY cleanup to get it back to normal. However, soot and smoke penetrate all porous materials, making it difficult to eliminate without skilled restoration efforts. SERVPRO has the tools and tricks-of-the-trade to get it done fast so you can get back to your life as usual.
Should you wonder why it is best to hire IICRC-certified technicians to handle your fire damage in Smithtown, we want you to know some of what we offer here at SERVPRO:
- A full assessment of your interior and structural elements
- Removal of all moisture left behind from water used to extinguish the flames
- Powerful products and proven techniques for cleaning up smoke and soot residue
- Execution of a detailed plan to restore your interior, which includes the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and smart containment strategies to keep contamination from traveling
- Total deodorization and sanitization of your interior
- Complete repair and restoration to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fire damage and restoration are critical to ensure your interior gets back to pre-fire condition. Call us at SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown 24/7 at (631) 265-9200 when you need a rapid response. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!