Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Can Be Done About Mold Remediation?
As you might suspect, mold removal is among the chief concerns with developing microbial threats in your property. When moist conditions exist, it only takes a minimum of 48 hours for mold spores naturally occurring in the environment to seat on the surfaces and begin to colonize. Depending on the severity of these situations, the organisms can have a destructive effect on organic matter and require multiple remediation and restoration techniques. Our experienced team can help with:
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Do Mold Specialists Conduct Inspections?
The development and spread of mold damage might not always be apparent to homeowners and business owners. While physical signs can exist to showcase where some colonization has started, the full scope of the mold damage is often hidden with structural elements and moisture pockets in cavities. Relying on our mold specialists can help determine the extent of the damage to your property and what must be done to begin remediation.
Where Do You Need Bathroom Mold Removal?
When mold develops in a bathroom, it is often in the walls, fixtures, or underneath water damaged tile. We can identify where mold damage exists and remove these materials to provide a stable surface for reconstruction.
Are Mold Damage Repairs Possible After Attic Mold?
With a mold contractor license #0060, we can offer controlled demolition, utility repairs, temporary construction, and full-scale build back as your home needs.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (631) 265-9200
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (631) 265-9200
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: