Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Includes Sewage in Happauge Shower


When a Vice President’s private bathroom shower in Happauge had commercial water damage from a sewage backup, SERVPRO arrived quickly to clean it up. Half... READ MORE



Water Damage in a Smithtown Home


The water stains and damage to the ceiling in the living room of this Smithtown home was the result of failed plumbing. Our SERVPRO WRT water damage restoration... READ MORE



Before and After Sewage Damage at Commercial Building


This facility suffered from a sewage damage that affected the laundry Area. The customer called SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown on a weekend after hours and we w... READ MORE



Commercial Sewage Water


This preschool in Smithtown, NY suffered a sewage water damage which started in the bathroom. The loss happened on a holiday weekend where we had to go clean t... READ MORE



Bedroom Cleaning


This customer called SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown to clean this bedroom which was affected by years of nicotine. Before photo shows the smoke webs on the walls... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Smiithtown, NY


This flooded basement in Smithtown was result of a well pump failure. Notice the extent of water damage. There was and inch of water throughout the entire bas... READ MORE



Mold Discovered in Smithtown home.


This Smithtown family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to Pipe cracked behind shower wall that went undetected for few weeks. Believe... READ MORE



Hot Water Pipe Burst


This family’s Setauket residence experienced serious water damage after a hot water pipe burst. SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown has the expertise and equipme... READ MORE



Puff Back in Shirley, NY Home


This families home in Shirley, NY suffered a severe puff back from the oil burner malfunctioning. The heaviest of soot was in the Boiler Room. The HVAC system a... READ MORE



Puff Back in Vacation Home


This family's East Hampton vacation home suffered from a severe puff back caused by boiler malfunction. It’s always devastating when a family experiences ... READ MORE