What Does SERVPRO Use to Dry Commack Homes?
When water damages occur from a burst pipe don't worry. SERVPRO will be on-site within 4 hours of the initial call.
When In-Home Flooding Occurs SERVPRO Uses Powerful Tools as Part of Our Water Restoration Service in Commack
Water intrusions happen every day. A water heater springs a leak, pipe bursts, or the ice maker has problems, and your home ends up flooded. Water extraction is the first action once a scope takes place. When all the moisture gets extracted that our equipment can pull out, we move on to drying.
Powerful Commercial Drying Equipment
The drying phase takes place after we have removed as much water as possible. Our IICRC certified techs are trained to know what equipment to use and the correct ratio needed for optimum drying. Here is what we use for water restoration in Commack homes:
• Dehumidifiers – We use several types of dehumidifiers depending on the job. They include:
- Low grade
• Centrifugal Air Movers – These units replace moist air with fresh airflow. They get used alongside air movers. Carpet clamps can float carpets and allow air to flow from above and below.
• Axial Air Movers – Axials are larger than the centrifugal units and move more air. They can cover more areas too.
• Structural Drying Equipment – We have a number of tools that can direct warm, dry air in spaces that are hard to reach.
We also use air conditioning units and portable electric heaters to help dry out the premises. With a well-stocked arsenal, we can battle water damage with ease. For professional water damage services, contact SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown at (631) 265-9200. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Does SERVPRO Work with Homeowners’ Insurance in Smithtown?
SERVPRO has the manpower and equipment for any size fire damage to your property. Call now!
SERVPRO Works Alongside Homeowners and Insurance Companies When There is Fire Damage to Smithtown Homes
When it comes to injuries, property loss, and death caused by fire, residential fires lead the way. Most homes are covered by insurance, but dealing with claims can be challenging. A professional water restoration company can assist homeowners in their claims.
Fire Restoration & Parties Involved
When there is fire damage to a Smithtown home, your insurance company works with you to ascertain the damage and what gets covered for a loss. The process is a detailed one and involves:
- Homeowner – Impacted by the fire and has a loss due to the fire.
- Insurance Adjuster – Represents the insurance company on-site and works with the restoration company and the owner.
- Insurance Company – Where the individual has their homeowners’ insurance policy.
- Fire Restoration Company – A vital part of the equation. Provides necessary information that helps with claims and restoration.
A Bridge Between the Adjuster & Homeowner
A fire is devastating and can turn your life upside down. The initial shock can leave the family wondering what to do first. Once your family is safe, contacting your insurance company is the next step. Once that gets done, contact SERVPRO. We provide emergency fire mitigation and work with your adjuster to make sure everything gets done correctly. Fire damage restoration includes:
- Minimizing loss
- Determine restoration plan
- Assist adjusters
- Provide scope details
- Proceed with restoration
- Ensure the customer’s satisfaction
SERVPRO works closely with the adjuster and homeowner and provides an invaluable service. What we do goes beyond simply restoring the home. We take the stress of fire damage restoration from the owner’s shoulder as we work alongside the adjuster.
SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown is here for owners and adjusters. Give us a call at (631) 265-9200 for more information.
What Inspection Tools Are Used When a Smithtown Apartment Has Water Damage?
When an appliance goes wild and causes water damage to your floor, SERVPRO is the team to call. Water damage restoration is a specialty of ours.
Water Damage in Smithtown Is Handled by a Number of Professional Water Detection Tools
When a dishwasher or bathtub overflows in an apartment, it can mean problems for those living below and where the water intrusion happened. It is essential to get SERVPRO in quickly to mitigate the damage.
What Inspection Devices Does SERVPRO Use During the Initial Scope?
When there is water damage to Smithtown condos, a scope of the premises has to get done before any restoration happens. A scope shows the techs what areas have been impacted by the water. Inspection equipment assists with that assessment. We use the following to locate and track moisture:
• Infrared Cameras – Thermal imaging cameras get used in the initial inspection and to monitor the moisture in building material. They help find hidden moisture that has migrated behind structural elements.
• Moisture Sensors – These sensors have a short probe and get used on carpet and padding. Tells the technician whether or not the water has penetrated the subflooring.
• Thermal Hygrometers – Water removal is based on many factors, including humidity levels. Hygrometers measure the air mass temperature and relative humidity. We then know what moisture needs removing.
These are some of the equipment used in water restoration. We also use moisture meters, inspection cameras, and borescopes. We then use powerful drying equipment like air movers, portable electric heaters, and dehumidifiers.
Professional Water Restoration Services You Can Trust
We take care of burst pipes, ceiling leaks, and other water intrusions. Even a small home flooding situation can cause problems, such as mold if left unattended. For more information, contact SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown at (631) 265-9200.
Why Use SERVPRO in Smithtown for Detailed Black Mold Damage Repairs?
Condensation provides an ideal environment for mold growth. Inspect your home often for signs of moisture and mold.
The SERVPRO Mold Specialists Address Damage Carefully, Ensuring Your Smithtown Property Gets Properly Restored
Whenever there is any black mold colonizing in your Smithtown home, there is either a water damage issue or problems with excessive moisture. Moisture is one of the main catalysts that bring on mold growth, so the chances are high that there is some water spill, pipe leak, or hidden moisture that is the culprit. Why contact SERVPRO for mold remediation and damage repairs? Because we come out fast, and we start working right away to restore your property to pre-event condition, “Like it never even happened.”
Why Does SERVPRO handle mold Damage in Smithtown Best?
Letting us inspect and assess your property pinpoints the areas impacted by mold growth in Smithtown and helps determine the cause. Rather than just cleaning the areas where mold is present, we ensure that the water damage repairs are complete and that your relative humidity (RH) levels are normal. Additionally, we approach each mold remediation project with the utmost care, ensuring the safety of our crew and everyone living within your home.
Some steps that the SERVPRO team takes once we arrive at your door include:
- Construction of barriers and tarping for containment
- Removal of any standing water
- Inspecting the area for any slow or hidden leaks
- Moisture detection with the help of sensors and other specialized tools
- Use of fans and dehumidifiers to create the right amount of airflow for drying
- HEPA filtration to remove any airborne particulates from the air within your home
- Sanitization and deodorization to address any foul, musty odors
What is Relative Humidity?
The amount of moisture in your property that gets held at specific temperatures is relative humidity. If RH reaches high levels, it creates a mold and mildew breeding ground. Our technicians work swiftly to address both RH and your indoor air quality (IAQ) to help achieve our goals.
Call SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown at (631) 265-9200, and we can be there ASAP to help with mold damage remediation and repairs!
Selecting the Right Fire Damage Cleanup Team for your Commack Business
Don't let fire damage disrupt your office. SERVPRO has the tools and training for fast, efficient remediation.
SERVPRO is Standing By 24/7 in Commack to Help You Get Your Business Back to Normal After Fire Damage
When you are responsible for a commercial building in Commack, you already have a lot on your plate. In addition to daily operations, fire and smoke damage from any size blaze puts even more weight on your shoulders. You must know best practices for preventing fire damage, but you also need to know who to call once an emergency happens. SERVPRO is available with skilled technicians on standby to tackle water & fire damage restorations of all kinds.
Any business that gets hit with fire damage in Commack might see a tremendous loss. However, the right fire restoration team will get the job done in a fraction of the time your staff clean-up crew can. The faster the damage gets addressed, the less downtime you have and the lower the overall cost of restoration.
By hiring SERVPRO for your fire and smoke remediation, you will get:
- Our fully stocked Green Fleet at your door within hours of your call
- 24-hour emergency service
- Detailed inspection of the fire zone for a thorough damage assessment
- Boarding/Tarping up, if needed, to protect your commercial space from intruders or the elements
- Building services to help you address any structural damage or materials that must get replaced – General Contractor License #: 51995-H
- Odor control technicians to ensure no odors linger to remind you of the fire event
- Assistance with all of your documentation to ensure your insurance claim gets filed smoothly
There is nothing like the peace of mind you get when you know you selected the right team for fire damage restoration. Call us at SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown at (631) 265-9200 when you need assistance.
Address Water Damage Right Away to Avoid Excessive Cost in Smithtown
Basements are common areas for water damage. You can trust the techs at SERVPRO for complete restoration.
SERVPRO Provides Smithtown Homeowners with Rapid Water Damage Assistance
Some Smithtown homeowners may try to pull up water after a significant spill or emergency with a wet/dry vac or a mop and bucket. You need to realize that these DIY methods alone can lead to a great deal of secondary damage in the form of rotting building materials or black mold development. Emergency water damage technicians from SERVPRO arrive at your door within hours of your call so that we can begin the water cleanup project.
Any standing water that gets left to linger can bring on immense secondary water damage in Smithtown. Common reasons why homeowners in your area call us for water removal services include:
- Leaking or burst pipes
- Basement flooding from a washing machine or water heater
- Ceiling leaks or a leaking roof from storms that came through
- Cleaning up after a sewage backup
There is no loss event too large or small for our certified water restoration technicians (WRT). We arrive in our Green Fleet of vehicles with all of the necessary equipment for the job. Some of the steps that you may see us initiating after arrival and assessment include:
- Extraction of all standing water
- Water damage mitigation by working to reduce saturation
- Putting up containment barriers
- Ensuring water does not migrate into dry zones of your home
With any water damage call, we take the time to ensure no moisture gets left behind with the help of industrial fans, air movers, dehumidifiers, and moisture detection equipment. Everything gets thoroughly deodorized, and your home gets left with the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned stamp of approval.
Call us when you need help with water damage at (631) 265-9200. SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown will ensure your home gets left “Like it never even happened.”
Why Smithtown Locals Should Consider SERVPRO for Fire Damage Assistance
SERVPRO Helps Smithtown residents after a fire strikes. We are here to help with cleanup and restoration.
Fire Damage Restoration with SERVPRO Saves Smithtown Residents Time and Money
Not only is a house fire clean-up a nightmare to wrap your mind around, but you have to think about all of the steps involved to ensure the best results. Rather than taking on the headache of DIY, SERVPRO is the trusted name in Smithtown to handle the restoration of fire damaged homes. Once you place your initial phone call, you can have our Green Fleet at your door ready to tackle the debris, structural drying, and smoke remediation necessary to bring your home back to pre-fire condition.
When handling fire damage in Smithtown, SERVPRO’s technicians follow safety protocols and proven methods to get you the results you deserve. Our objectives include:
- Ensuring the safety of anyone coming and going
- Ensuring soot and smoke residue does not linger long enough to cause secondary damage and corrosion
- Ensuring the site is fully prepared so that water & fire damage restorations can take place
Each fire event is unique, but our IICRC-certified technicians know how to adapt and adjust equipment and processes to reach the predetermined goals. Some of these goals include:
- Performing a thorough building inspection for health and safety hazards stemming from fire and smoke damage
- Tarping and board up of the structure to protect its contents
- Drying of the structure where moisture is left from first responders extinguishing the blaze
- Setting up emergency power should electricity be unavailable
- Pre-testing of various surfaces and materials to prevent additional damage
- Controlled demolition to replace any unsalvageable materials with brand-new materials – General Contractor License #: 51995-H
Fire damaged homes deserve prompt action and detailed restoration with the help of SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown. Call us at (631) 265-9200, and we can send out a team as soon as possible.
Smithtown Residents Need to Be Prepared for Flood Damage After Major Storms
Storm damage in your Smithtown home? Don’t let moisture take over, call SERVPRO right away.
SERVPRO Features Professionals Ready to Address Flood Damage for Smithtown Property Owners
Severe weather can develop at any time, which can lead to flooding at your Smithtown property. Should you have water flowing into your ground level, basement, or crawlspace, you need to take fast action to begin water removal and drying. SERVPRO has a team of certified water clean up technicians ready to tackle water extraction and dehumidification to restore your property to normal once again. All you have to do is give us a call, and we can come out to tackle whatever storm damage you are experiencing.
Flood damage in Smithtown could come in many forms, including muck and debris coming into your garage or basement flooding that impacts your belongings or heating system. No matter what, you can count on our water restoration technicians (WRT) to get there quickly so we can thoroughly assess the damage and begin working.
Water Damage Remediation with Industrial-Grade Equipment
SERVPRO arrives at each project prepared and armed with the latest equipment and technology. Some of the go-to technology and efforts we use most often for emergency services water damage projects include:
- Pumps allow us to remove water that is deeper than two inches
- Wanded extractors help address crevices and cracks
- Moisture detection tools like thermal imaging equipment to measure moisture in porous building materials
- Flood cuts and boreholes allow us to release water from behind walls quickly
It is important to note that floodwater from heavy rain brings contaminants into your home. This contamination may include vermin, fecal matter, chemicals, and other hazardous elements that call for careful handling during cleanup. Our team always wears PPE, and containment barriers get put into place to keep tracking to a bare minimum.
SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown is on your side when you need flood damage assistance. Call (631) 265-9200 to deploy a team to your residence.
Why Call Pros for Water Damage in a Finished Basement in Smithtown?
SERVPRO has the tools and skill to bring your home back from water damages "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Arrives Quickly to Quell Water Damage, Ensuring Your Smithtown Basement Gets Back to Pre-Event Condition
When it comes to basement flooding, you already have a mess to think about. However, a finished basement poses unique challenges when it comes to building materials and areas where moisture may travel. SERVPRO acts quickly when called for basement flooding cleanup so that we can ensure your water damage remains as minimal as possible. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, bringing you peace of mind that our water damage remediation services will save you time and money.
Why Call SERVPRO for Emergency Services Water Damage Response?
Water damage in Smithtown is no match for our proven methods and specialized equipment. We take the time to consider all aspects of your water event, including:
- Structural Concerns – Without rapid water removal services followed by drying, your basement could see immense damage. Water infiltration throughout the basement can impact walls, building materials, your foundation, or even the first floor of your home.
- Contamination – Water infiltrating your basement can contain many contaminants even when it is a finished space. It depends on the cause of the water emergency and anything found in your basement. No matter what, our technicians treat the area carefully to ensure contamination does not spread as we work to extract water.
- Hard-to-Reach Spaces – Fully trained and experienced, our team knows to seek out areas where moisture might have migrated. We take the time to inspect crawl spaces, ductwork, and other tight areas that DIY methods cannot reach.
We are Always Prepared!
Our trucks come with equipment that allows us to handle water cleanup quickly and efficiently. To restore relative humidity, we strategically set up air movers and dehumidifiers that facilitate drying while HEPA filtration addresses indoor air quality (IAQ).
SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown is the team you want on your side regarding any kind of water damage. Call us when you need us at (631) 265-9200!
Who Can Commack Businesses Count on for Mold Remediation?
When your business is affected by mold, quick action is necessary. Contact our certified SERVPRO team for mold damage remediation services.
SERVPRO Offers Commack Retailers, Restaurants, and Office Buildings Mold Inspections, Remediations, and Removal
No business person wants to see or smell black mold in Commack commercial buildings. Mold damage signals water incursions and the potential for building material or contents’ destruction. The presence of mold is off-putting to employees and customers and piques the unwanted interest and possible citations of municipal inspectors.
Is Obtaining Professional Mold Removal a Wise Business Decision?
You might hope your contracted or in-house cleaning crews can manage black mold damage repairs. Mold inspection and removal is a highly specialized skill, and because mold can cause health effects, ridding business spaces of it is recommended. Commack commercial landlords and building managers have confidence in SERVPRO’s mold specialists, who quickly:
- Contain the area needing mold remediation using
- Plastic barriers
- Negative pressure air scrubbing technology
- Remove the mold by mechanical means
- Controlled abrasion with soda or dry ice
- Apply EPA-registered antimicrobials to prevent mold growth rebound
Why Is SERVPRO Uniquely Qualified to Complete Commack Commercial Mold Remediation?
SERVPRO managers and technicians master the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) course for Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) and other state or local training to ensure high-quality mold removal and remediation. Our workers’ extensive experience with emergency services referencing water damage remediation comes full circle for Commack businesses as resolving water damage and lingering moisture is the key to inhibit further mold growth and damage.
The team at SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown is ready to help local businesses with mold inspections, remediations, and removal. Contact us 24/7 at (631) 265-9200.